Collection and Use
When you contract with us or otherwise contact us regarding any of our Services, the information you provide to us will be stored and used to help in the process of providing our Services. Such information includes names, postal addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, credit and debit card details and is used for such purposes as:
- Provisioning of our Services
- Identifying customers when they contact us with a query
- Customer support
- Maintaining call records
- Customer registration and administration
- Billing and account administration
- Credit checking
- Administration and management of our business systems
- Technical and operational administration
- Security requirements
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements
To download and install our ASK UK ltd App you have to provide us with your phone number so that we can access your mobile device's address book. A copy of the phone numbers and names in your mobile device's address book is kept on our servers and is used by us for the following purposes:
- To notify you when any of your contacts download and install the ASK UK ltd App
- To show contacts who are ASK UK ltd App users
- To display contact names when you receive a call via the ASK UK ltd App
- Your details may need to be passed to other service providers in order for us to provide our Services to you.
Sharing & Disclosing of Information
As otherwise required or permitted by law we may disclose information to:
- Third parties involved in the development, promotion, marketing or enhancement of our Services
- Third parties for administrative purposes (such as billing, support, marketing, etc.)
- Third parties for the provision of their products or services to our customers
- Other third parties upon receiving your consent or as required by law
We may disclose information to third parties that we retain to analyse aggregated anonymous statistical information about your use of our Services.
We may share your personal information with other companies in the ASK UK ltd Limited group or with other carefully selected organisations with which we have a trusted business relationship. We may we use your personal information to provide you with promotional information about new and other products and services offered by us and organisations with whom we have a trusted business relationship. At any time, if you do not wish to continue receiving promotional information of this type, you may notify us at Support@yepingo.co.uk or by writing to us at Data Controller, ASK UK ltd Limited, 32-42 New Heston Road Heston TW5 0LJ whereupon we shall stop sending promotional information to you.
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party unless you have consented to this. If you do consent but later change your mind, you may contact us by email at Support@yepingo.co.uk and we will stop any such activity.
Cookies and Other Automatically Collected Data
Our servers may automatically collect data about your Internet address when you visit the Site. When you request pages from our Site, our servers may log your IP Address and, if applicable, your domain name. Your IP Address is used to help identify you and to gather demographic information about our members and users as a whole, but does not include personally identifiable information Such information may also be used to gather demographic information, such as country of origin and Internet Service Provider.
We will not link any Personal Information, including e-mail addresses, with aggregate data of our users.
Any or all of these activities with regard to Site usage information may be performed on our behalf by our service providers.
Changes to Policy
From time to time, we may revise this Policy. We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy, or any other of our policies or practices, at any time with or without notice. Your continued use of the Site indicates your assent to any changes and signifies your agreement to the terms of our Policy.